Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spiritual Encounters

Instead of my usual blog format, today I am leaving you with a link to some photos.  I think they say it all.  We left Green River at mile 2,194 and headed for the Pinewoods Resort in the Dixie National Forest of Utah.  Upon arrival, the very friendly general manager upgraded our room to a loft room w/ kitchenette for free because he noticed a forbidden cigarette smell in our previously booked room.  Very nice, indeed!
After you click on the link below, simply click on the slideshow choice to view all the photos.  When you see a familiar person standing next to the Rainbow Point sign, you will be joining us in the Bryce Canyon National Park.  My husband and I agree that this drive through Utah is one of the most beautiful places we've ever been.  Hope you enjoy the views, too!
https://picasaweb.google.com/magghe/BryceCanyonUT02?authkey=Gv1sRgCN-_7ev8wcn5Vw

No comments:

Post a Comment